PLC / Electrical Technician
Kinetic Technologies has three focus areas: Design. Build. Automate. Kinetic Technologies works with companies to Design product from the ground up, Build parts and full assemblies through our custom prototype shop, and Automate manufacturing as systems integrators of cobots and industrial automation solutions.
As a member of our Build team, you will work directly with engineering and product development to manufacture highly engineered prototype parts for both internal development projects and for external custom manufacturing work. This position is for an electrical assembler to work in our panel shop building electrical enclosures. This may be a first or second shift position.
- High School diploma or GED required, electrician certification desired. Premium salary will be paid for anyone with electrician certifications
- Experience reading electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Strong working computer skills, Outlook email, Excel, Word documents
- Strong interpersonal skills with great team skills
- Self-starter that can work independently