Kinetic Technologies has three focus areas: Design. Build. Automate.
Kinetic Technologies works with companies to Design product from the ground up, Build parts and full assemblies through our custom prototype shop and Automate manufacturing as systems integrators of cobots and industrial automation solutions.
As a member of our Build team, you will work directly with engineering and product development to manufacture highly engineered prototype parts for both internal development projects and for external custom manufacturing work. This position is for a CNC machine operator to run the Haas VF4 mill, CNC press brake and 6kw Fiber laser. This may be a first or second shift position.
- Tool and Die certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years working with CNC based manufacturing systems.
- Must have CNC Milling experience and can demonstrate setting up a machine to run, loading pre-written CAM programs, and writing and editing G-code
- Experience with CAM software systems (we use Fusion 360 but any CAM experience will qualify)
- Strong working computer skills, Outlook email, Excel, Word documents
- Self-starter that can work independently