REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR WELDING PRODUCTIVITY.
Introducing the new Kinetic Technologies RT1, a robot-controlled rotary table designed to maximize your welding capacity.
Dramatically increase your uptime by loading and welding parts simultaneously. Weld larger parts that are typically out of the robot’s reach.
RT1 with Hirebotics welding unit
Tackle those hard-to-reach joints. Our modular system is versatile and flexible to meet your needs.
- Precision machined components allow you to transfer robotic programs from one table to another.
- Durable 48″ table with FNC finish protects against weld spatter.
- Simple control through robotic Input/Output.
- Extendable spine to customize the robot location for most effective use.
- Fixture table available in 5/8-inch x 2-inch SAE grid or 16mm x 50mm Metric grid fixturing holes.
- Modular table design features replaceable parts if damaged or worn.
- 2,000-pound table capacity allows large fixtures and weldments.
- Easy to move unit with fixed fork pockets.
- Small footprint to fit your facility.
- Laser safety scanner included with each table eliminating the need for clumsy safety cages.
- 4-position control to maximize your cobot welder’s reach.
- Rugged powder coat finish and stainless-steel panels.
- -URCap interface
- -UR+ Certified Product
- -Capable of integration directly with other robot brands
- Patents Pending
Kinetic Technologies can expand your capabilities with customizable extensions, risers, overhead gantry attachments, custom fixtures, tooling and work-holding solutions.
What’s the ROI of Integrating Automation in Manufacturing?
When contemplating robotics integration, precision machine shops understandably like to know their anticipated return on investment (ROI) before...
How Industry 4.0 Is Defining the Future of Automation in Manufacturing
Today’s manufacturers are revolutionizing the industry’s processes through automation and data exchange. From the Internet of Things (IoT) to...
Is My Company Big Enough for Robotics Integration?
When you hear “robotics integration,” you likely think of huge industrial plants. While automation technology certainly got its start in massive...
Why Use Agile Methodology for Custom Automation Development and Prototype Machining Services?
Agile principles may have been devised for software development, but the process of “doing it and helping others do it” also shows incredible...
Cost, Speed, Quality: What to Consider When Choosing a Manufacturing Partner
When choosing a manufacturing partner, price is only one of a few key factors you should consider. Keep reading to learn Which three factors to...
The Right Prototyping Partner Makes All the Difference
Finding the right manufacturing partner is one of the biggest challenges associated with product development. Every product is an investment, and...
The Value of Investing in Quick-Turn Iterative Prototype Machining
There is a critical difference between value and cost, and upper management teams in any company must be able to make this distinction wisely. ...
Welcome to Kinetic Technologies!
Welcome! We are excited to launch our new website and we hope you enjoy exploring all the amazing things we have going on here. Kinetic...